Ascend Advisory Group, LLC 2018 © ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Can't make the date? Simply complete the purchase /registration process and we will provide you with access to the recorded session
Achieving Operational Excellence: How to Improve Processes and Optimize Workflows Using Lean Concepts, Techniques, and Tools
Date: Thursday April 26, 2018 Time: 1:30 PM EST Length: 60 minutes
Cost: $99 (for entire organization)
This live webinar will introduce attendees to some of the most effective approaches to rapidly assessing, changing, and improving processes using lean techniques and concepts.
Participants Will Learn About:
- Five simple, yet effective methods for diagnosing broken processes - along with techniques for improving processes and optimizing workflows
- The common forms of waste within typical HME processes - and how to minimize the waste (hand-offs, re-work, waiting, duplication, errors, etc.)
- Best practices (new for 2018) examples of lean success stories from within the HME industry (customer service/intake, billing, warehouse/distribution, etc.)
- How to get started on your own lean journey - easy, step-by-step information that can position your organization for success
- How to use our latest lean tools and apply them directly to some of your organization's most challenging areas
- Tips for monitoring process performance and outcomes - process metrics, key performance indicators (KPIs), and key behavioral indicators (KBIs)
- Insight into the four dimensions of change - people, technology, processes, and culture and the role each plays in achieving operational excellence
Who Should Attend:
- Organizational Development Professionals
- Front-line leaders (team leads and supervisors)
- Emerging leaders (high-performing team members)
- Operations team members (warehouse, customer services, billing/reimbursement, etc.)
Presented by Chris Calderone, MS, MBA - Founder and Managing Partner - the Ascend Advisory Group, LLC . Click Here for Chris' bio.
For additional information, please contact Chris Calderone directly at 734.709.5487 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
(note: once you complete the PayPal checkout process, you will receive a payment confirmation e-mail).